Work with the latest, most innovative technology, grow on personal and professional levels and achieve the career you’ve always dreamed of, at Curve. Our employees enjoy a challenging, yet highly enjoyable work environment, flex scheduling for an ideal work-home balance, and the freedom to decorate individual workspaces with pet pics – or bring fido or mitzy along each day.
Join the Curve team and get ahead of the job market Curve today!
We currently have several open positions and we’re looking to fill them with data-driven, business-savvy professionals.
Check out our available positions below:
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’d love to have you on board. Send us your CV to: [email protected]
Curve is a fast-moving startup company that develops products to solve enterprise planning and business operations challenges using advanced analytics, powered by AI technologies. Curve collects and transforms diverse internal and external data into meaningful predictions and actionable insights that positively drive business productivity and bottom lines.
About the opportunity:
Curve is looking for an independent hands-on, tech-savvy, self-propelled, go-getter product manager, to join the product and marketing team to plan and manage our new product initiative through validation, development and Go-To-Market phases.
We are looking for an end-to-end professional to lead the product to scale-up mode.
- Be a Product Owner in a development team – Operate agile scrum processes, conduct careful prioritization, conduct acceptance tests, bugs policy, operate deliveries/version release trains
- Be a Product Owner in a DS/analytics team – Define business objectives, derived research requirements and set required data outputs.
- Translate strategy, roadmap and complex business needs to business and technical requirements/specifications and work plans
- Set measurable KPIs and metrics of product initiatives to assess success
- Research market, customers, competitive landscape and ecosystem to identify opportunities and validate business-model fit
- Work with a designer to create compelling, trendy, thoughtful data visualizations and UX/UI elements to embed in the app’s frontend
- Join hands with Product Marketing to support outbound growth efforts and adapt Curve’s sales enablement materials, digital assets and GTM plan
- Be a product evangelist, trainer, domain expert and source of knowledge for colleagues and stakeholders
- 2+ years as Data/AI Product Manager
- 4+ years as a Product manager in Tech companies
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product lifecycle, including – discovery, product strategy, planning, validation, design thinking, development, QA, release, outbound and EOL
- Experience working with professional teams and functions – Engineering, data science, design, sales & marketing
- Experience with data structures, DWH, SQL frameworks, APIs
- Experience with data visualization and analysis (Tableau/QuickSight/Power BI etc.)
- Experience with project and dev. management softwares (Jira, Monday etc.)
- Analytical and logical mindset; data-driven decision making approach
- Great interpersonal communication and listening skills with positive, ego-less attitude
- Fluent english proficiency (spoken and written)
- Graduated B.Sc. STEM or equivalent
- Experience from B2B SaaS industry startups
- Previous role as a Technical product manager/Data analyst/Data scientist/BI developer/System analyst
- Acquaintance with data lake, AI/ML algorithms, models and processes
- Experience with digital growth (Sales, marketing, customer success)
- Graduated MBA or relevant M.Sc
About Curve Technologies:
Curve’s predictive modelling platform enables retailers and e-merchants to reduce costs, identify growth opportunities, and generate personalized customer experience by using machine learning algorithms. Curve transforms unstructured historical data into meaningful information and actionable insights that positively drives business productivity and bottom-lines.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our data team. As a data scientist in Curve you will take part in our ongoing endeavour of developing a robust analytic pipeline that is able to digest multiple types and forms of data without manual intervention and use advanced analytics to supply predictive insight. We work with many types of data and with every processing and modelling technique out there.
Our data team consists of skilled and experienced professionals with both academic and industry background in multiple scientific fields and we are seeking someone creative, smart and fun to work with to complement our versatile team.
In order to excel in our team, you need to be a skilled data scientist and a strong python developer.
- Design, implement and deploy ML/DL algorithms
- Apply quantitative analysis and an insightful presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our growth products
- Automate data collection procedures, and pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyse large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high-quality prediction modelling
- Meet the business vision and strategy in accordance with the product innovation backlog
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, and UX/UI teams to deliver usable and informative analytical interfaces
- 3+ Years of proven experience as a Data Scientist, preferably working with B2C / B2B2C
- SaaS products
- Python expert!
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms and methodology
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, FeatureTools and more
- High-level applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- Experience in data mining and insight drawing from large data sets
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Data-oriented personality, analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
- Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills to tech / non-tech people alike
- in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Product Marketing Manager
Curve is a fast-moving startup company servicing enterprises of various industries to solve their planning and business operation challenges, using advanced analytics powered by AI technologies. Curve transforms unstructured historical data and external data into meaningful predictions and actionable insights that positively drives business productivity and bottom lines.
Curve is looking for an independent, go-getter product marketing manager, to plan and manage our new product’s introduction and penetration to the market. We are looking for a highly motivated, hands-on, data-driven and tech-savvy marketer to lead
360 degrees of the marketing domain.
- Plan the marketing, branding and positioning strategy and funnels, present to C-level management stakeholders to achieve buy-in
- Orchestrate and lead paid media campaigns, manage and optimize budget spend to achieve business targets, measure results and KPIs
- Consolidate and execute Growth strategy – lead generation, user retention, content plan, email marketing, SEO activities and organic traffic catalysts
- Track performance of multiple campaigns and digital assets (Website, social networks, digital entities etc.)
- Integrate and operate marketing automation and customer success technologies and manage relevant tech stack (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Google Analytics etc.)
- Operate sales-enablement activities – training, pre-sale activities, marketing collateral, webinars etc.
- Serve as a domain expert within and outside the organization for the market, product, technology and competitive landscape
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for business growth/product innovation
- Construct the Customer success infra and methodology, create flows and automations for customer care and customer feedback
- Work closely with different functions across the company (Product, Sales, Data science, UX, Dev. etc.) to align marcom and messaging
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS startup
- Graduated B.A or B.Sc. in Business/Marketing
- Customer facing experience
- Great interpersonal skills, independent, analytical, with strong technological understanding, multitasking and quick learning capabilities
- Fluency in English, Hebrew – Must
- Experience in B2B software industry
- Experience as PPC/SEO specialist
- Experience in Community management roles (within social networks etc.)
- Graduated MBA